yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle

Adsense

Adsense

Adesense

Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Angels Among Us


God's ways of developing our characters is really very mysterious. We cannot escape from Him. At any given point, God could conquer our hearts whether we like it or not because that's how he loves us . He is the most powerful, that is. He uses both our tragic moments, blissful events & tragedies of our neighbors for us to return to Him because we are originally His.

No one can tell that the strangers we meet at any given time are the Angels sent by God, who test & form our character.

Could we not notice that in many places there are these people who would just approach & ask help from us. There are times that we are irritable to these beggars who would be persistent on asking what we eat while we're taking a snack in a bakery. Unexpectedly, there are these people inside the bus, jeepney or even the taxi drivers who would make unpleasant scenario that angered us to the point that we nag at them harshly. These are the people who mold our character in terms of generosity, patience, gentleness & charity. Who knows that they're just on a disguise but they're actually the Angels.

In one instance, when I was on my way home after the Prayer Meeting, I noticed a very thin man in a dark side corner of the street. I was worried that the motorists may not notice him w/c may endanger him to be bumped to death. I could not grab him to pull him up because I'm not really comfortable holding something yucky although I was eager to save him. Another thing is I was afraid that there might be a police patrol who would notice & suspect me. What I did, I pushed his body using my foot. The more that I was terrified when he did not respond so I left him which have been puzzling me until now what really happened next when I left him during the middle of that night.

Sister & brothers, Angels are just around us, living w/ us from time to time w/c we are not aware of, directing our thoughts & conscience in many unexpected circumstances. Who knows that the strangers you have acquainted in many unforeseen events are already the Angels. God's mysterious plans for us are fathomless, that is.

Tobit 5:4-8 Tobiah went to look for someone acquainted w/ the roads who would travel w/ him to Media. As soon as he went out, he found the Angel Raphael standing before him, though he did not know that this was an Angel of God. Tobiah said to him, "Who are you young man? He replied, I am an Israelite, one of your kinsmen. I have come here to work. Tobiad said, "Do you know the way to Media?" The other replied, "Yes, I have been there many times. I often traveled to Media; I used to stay w/ our kinsman Gabriel; who lives at Rages, for Rages is situated at the mountains, Ecbatana out on the plateau." Tobiah said to him, "Wait for me, young man, till I go back & tell my father; for I need you to make the journey w/ me. I will of course pay you." Raphael replied, "Very well, I will wait for you; but do not be long."

Hebrew 13:1 Let mutual love continue. Do not neglect hospitality, for through it some have unknowingly entertained Angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adsense

Adsense

Adesense



yourimagetitle
Visit us @ FRIENDS OF THE DIVINE MERCY
Visit us @ FRIENDS OF THE DIVINE MERCY

Adsense

Adsense