yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle

Adsense

Adsense

Adesense

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Say It, Do It!


Consistency is the hardest part that we could do as Christians whether it is relational, communal, corporate or filial/family ties affairs. Our yes today may no longer be our yes tomorrow. This is because we're on the perfection process.

There are times that we fall into the same mistake because of uncontrollable emotion and desire. But at the end of the day, we will ask the same question again, "Why did I do that?" which makes us to regret. However, because of continuing and illimitable grace, we continue to stand, hope and do what is right.

How many of us say that "I will not lie anymore!" But in an unexpected moment, we tend to lie because that's the immediate response of our subconscious which we think the only way out.

Some of us may have promised to treat people nicely especially family members despite of their stubbornness. But in the process there could be some instances that we could not control our tongue to speak harsh words. Why? Because our patience is still in the process of perfection.

Nevertheless, these brethren of ours who could consistently do what they say, blessed are they for they step one ahead closer to the kingdom of God. One step at a time will lead us to perfection.

Since we have a lot of brokenness caused by insignificant others in words and in deeds in almost all areas of our lives at home, school, social media, environment as a whole - wrong formation which deceives us for a long time, which molded our hearts to be rigid on behavioral aspects that surround us, perfection cannot be done overnight. But through God's grace who provides us the community whom we could relate our imperfections and hear how they strategize themselves, we can consolidate a lot of brilliant ideas until everyone could be able to turn all No's into Yes; NO to sin and YES to God. All of us are meant for God because we came from God and our final destiny is to return to God.

Romans 7:13-25  Did the good, then, become death for me? Of course not! Sin, in order that it might be shown to be sin, worked death in me through the good, so that sin might become sinful beyond measure through the commandment. We know that the law is spiritual; but I am carnal, sold into slavery to sin. What I do, I do not understand. For I don not do what I want, but I do what I hate. Now if I do what I do not want, I concur that the law is good. So now it is no longer I who do it but sin that dwells in me. For I know that good does not dwell in me, that is, in my flesh. The willing is ready at hand, but doing the good is not. For I do not do the good I want, but I do the evil I do no want. Now if I do what I do not want, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me. So, then, I discover the principle that when I want to do right, evil is at hand. For I take delight in my inner self, but I see in my members another principle at war with the law of my mind, taking me captive to the law of sin that dwells in my members. Miserable one that I am! Who will deliver me from this mortal body? Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord, therefore, I myself, with my mind, serve the law of God, but w/ my flesh, the law of sin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Adsense

Adsense

Adesense



yourimagetitle
Visit us @ FRIENDS OF THE DIVINE MERCY
Visit us @ FRIENDS OF THE DIVINE MERCY

Adsense

Adsense