yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle

Adsense

Adsense

Adesense

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

A son's expression of affection and love



Last week when I was on my way to the pier, while inside the jeepney I noticed a young man (in his 20s) who took a woman's palm (in her 50s), squeezed his palm and put it on his lap. 

My initial reaction was that they’re perhaps in a starry-eyed affair – the woman being the older and the man as the younger – a state of affairs which I found as awkward.  However, when I looked at the eyes of the young man, what I could sense was an unpretentious affection than marks of artificiality.

I kept on analyzing their gestures until I spotted another man on his left.  To my surprise, the young man’s left palm was also in clasped position with the latter’s palm.

Little did I know that the two people on his sides were his parents.  In my lifetime, it was the first time that I came across with such an expression of love from a sibling.  I could encounter siblings who could demonstratively hug their parents but it was uncommon for me encountering such an intimate articulation of feelings from a son to his parents.


Unquestionably, these parents communicate love effectively to their siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adsense

Adsense

Adesense



yourimagetitle
Visit us @ FRIENDS OF THE DIVINE MERCY
Visit us @ FRIENDS OF THE DIVINE MERCY

Adsense

Adsense