yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle

Adsense

Adsense

Adesense

Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Fr. Mark Bryan Beard: The Catholic Church and the Eucharist are true

 


What is the Eucharist?

The Eucharist is the source and summit of the Christian life. The term “Eucharist” originates from the Greek word eucharistia, meaning thanksgiving.




The Lord’s Supper

22 While they were eating,f he took bread, said the blessing, broke it, and gave it to them, and said, “Take it; this is my body.”

23 Then he took a cup, gave thanks, and gave it to them, and they all drank from it.

24 He said to them, “This is my blood of the covenant, which will be shed* for many.

25 Amen, I say to you, I shall not drink again the fruit of the vine until the day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God.”

26 Then, after singing a hymn,* they went out to the Mount of Olives (Mark 14:22-26 - Reference: h(Mark 14:22-26).


The Catholic Church

And so I say to you, you are Peter [First Pope - 32 to 67] - Reference: [First Pope - year 32 to year 67], and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it (Matthew 16:28).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Adsense

Adsense

Adesense



yourimagetitle
Visit us @ FRIENDS OF THE DIVINE MERCY
Visit us @ FRIENDS OF THE DIVINE MERCY

Adsense

Adsense