yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle

Adsense

Adsense

Adesense

Wednesday, September 16, 2026

The Holy Trinity Parish (HTP)'s Knights of Columbus (K of C) elected as a Warden

More than 30 years ago, I overheard some people who had joined the Knights of Columbus (K of C) saying that it was intended only for the affluent, famous, and politicians. But surely, Jesus Christ, our Lord and our God, has been showing me the truth about the Knights of Columbus, even though I was unaware of its true purpose and reality at the time. Then, after 30 years, one day, through Ate Nenita Danao’s sponsorship, Celirino “Larry” Raymondo’s invitation to join the Cursillo Movement, and Ruel Pacamarra’s provision of a Knights of Columbus polo barong, everything became possible. It has been headed by Sir Johnny Marcelo, as its Grand Knight. Eventually, I was elected as a Warden of the Knights of Columbus. Through this unexpected journey, I came to have a deeper appreciation of the Catholic Church and of my calling to serve within it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adsense

Adsense

Adesense



yourimagetitle
Visit us @ FRIENDS OF THE DIVINE MERCY
Visit us @ FRIENDS OF THE DIVINE MERCY

Adsense

Adsense