yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle

Adsense

Adsense

Adesense

Wednesday, October 7, 2026

The Blessed Virgin Mary manifests through the Holy Rosary in my Life’s Journey as a baptized Catholic!

 


😊✨ Vivat Jesus!

First: During our Childhood years, when we were still children (Manoy Ricky, I and Mylene - given that other six siblings were not born yet) our Mother, Julia Elutin Ecleo would regularly call us every 6PM so as to participate on praying of the Holy Rosary.

My Mother as a prayer leader would announce the mystery and recites the first half of a prayer (e.g., "Aba Ginoong Maria, napupuno ka ng grasya..." or "Hail Mary, full of grace..."), while the responder (my eldest brother, I and Mylene completed the second half ("Santa Maria, Ina ng Diyos..." or "Holy Mary, Mother of God...").

In secrecy, I would grumble at the back of my head, as this 6PM prayer habit had been coincidental with my favorite 6PM DZRH Drama, Zimatar; which I didn’t want to be missed as much as possible.

Second: During my first year at the University of Eastern Philippines (U.E.P.), while sleeping, I had this dream wherein I was forced by Satan to go with him!

While struggling against the evil spirit (which was not visible in my dream) I fought forcibly by shouting “Heaven”! through raising my right hand!

Lo and behold, in a split second, I was taken to the Kingdom of God.

From a far, I could see the Blessed Virgin Mary went down the Infinite Staircase (Penrose Stairs), an optical illusion of a continuous, looping staircase that goes up and down forever without ever getting higher. 

Third: Amidst pandemic, I had been hospitalized and comatose brought by bacterial infection and electrolyte imbalance.

Upon discharge (without knowing what I had gone through for almost 2 months) while a home, my whole body was paralyzed and part of my memory blotted out.

Brought perhaps by the high dosages of capsules intakes, I could not sleep relaxingly until almost 6 hours; which I could still recall, given that the roosters usually crow as 3AM but I was still totally awake.

Thus, I asked my younger sister, Mylene to make a research for alternatives that would help me to sleep tightly.

But when she was about to retrieve the researched item, she could no longer browse it anymore.

As a result, I asked my younger brother, Marvin Ecleo, to buy  some sleeping pills.

But these did not work either.

To make the story short, my younger sister, Mylene Ecleo suggested that I pray instead.

As my immediate response to the urgency of my need, I prayed repeatedly the Holy Rosary.

But you know what? In my entire life, that was the only occasion that I prayed audibly. And the mere fact that I still had my speech problem (as after-effects) I could pray clearly.

Brought by this scenario, my siblings complained, as they could not sleep because of my noise in praying.

Yes, the Blessed Virgin Mary did not appear physically; but whether I admit it or not, she helped me in praying of the Holy Rosary.

Fourth: The Urinary Continence (unnoticeable and uncontrollable leaks of urine in my penis) as after-effects of the catheter removal, had been endured, sacrificed through embarrassed lifestyles for more than 5 years.

As a matter fact, this issue was stopped exactly on the Blessed Virgin Mary's birthday on September 8.

Fifth: Last but not the least, when we had our pictorial intended for the newly exemplified 3rd Degree Knights of Columbus, as new members who had just completed the combined initiation ceremony to reach the third level of regular membership.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adsense

Adsense

Adesense



yourimagetitle
Visit us @ FRIENDS OF THE DIVINE MERCY
Visit us @ FRIENDS OF THE DIVINE MERCY

Adsense

Adsense