yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle

Adsense

Adsense

Adesense

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Why Does God Forbid Abortion?

Human life must be respected and protected absolutely from the moment of conception. From the first moment of his existence, a human being must be recognized as having the rights of a person - among which is the inviolable right of every innocent being to life.

In spite of this catechism of the Church, many countries legalize abortion and many individuals engage in pre-marital sex practice abortion during unwanted pregnancies. And it's been ironic that even the Christian nations around the world has been practicing such.

Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I dedicated you, a prophet to the nations I appointed you.

Job 10:8-12 Your hands have formed me and fashioned me; will you then turn and destroy me? Oh, remember that you fashioned me from clay! Will you then bring me down to dust again? Did you not pour me out as milk, and thicken me like cheese? With skin and flesh you clothed me, with bones and sinews knit me together. Grace and favor you granted me, and your providence has preserved my spirit.

Psalm 22:10-11 For you drew me forth from the womb, made me safe at my mother’s breasts. Upon you I was thrust from the womb; since my mother bore me you are my God. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately wrought in the depths of the earth.

Psalm 139:15 My bones are not hidden from you, When I was being made in secret, fashioned in the depths of the earth.

Abortion has detrimental effects to women's health. According to the research, women who abort are approximately more likely to die on the following year than women women who carry pregnancies to term.

The immediate consequence of abortion is the risk of damage to a woman’s reproductive organs and her future ability to have children. The hurtful consequences – Post-Abortion Syndrome (PAS), may be emotional, physical, psychological, social, moral, or medical.

According to a research, abortion has potential emotional and psychological side effectsregret, anger, guilty feelings,shame, sense of loneliness or isolation, loss of self confidence, insomnia or nightmares, relationship issues, suicidal thoughts and feelings, eating disorders, depression, anxiety.The intensity or duration of these effects will vary from one person to another 


Truly, any action that is contradictory to God's Will is dangerous in the process.  God's precepts is constantly our safety net and our shield...Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adsense

Adsense

Adesense



yourimagetitle
Visit us @ FRIENDS OF THE DIVINE MERCY
Visit us @ FRIENDS OF THE DIVINE MERCY

Adsense

Adsense