yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle

Adsense

Adsense

Adesense

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Blending with Jesus is like a drop of water that is barely visible when mixed with the ocean


by:  Bro. Rene Tumang
Restlessness and apprehensiveness have been perceptible on every occasions that I’ve been given an assignment to deliver a talk. I am afraid when I share something that God may not like. At the height of these feelings, God led me to Diary page 92: "Humiliation is my daily food. I understand that the bride must herself share in everything that is the groom’s; and so His cloak of mockery must cover me, too. At those times when I suffer much, I try to remain silent, as I do not trust my tongue which, at such moments, is inclined to talk for itself, while its duty is to help me praise God for all the blessings and gifts which He has given me. When I receive Jesus in Holy Communion, I ask Him fervently to deign to heal my tongue so that I would offend neither God nor neighbor by it. I want my tongue to praise God without cease. Great are the faults committed by the tongue. The soul will not attain sanctity if it does not keep watch over its tongue."

God should be the top priority in decision-making and daily errands; a follower must make Jesus happy.

Diary 244   - Now a gray, ordinary day has begun, The solemn hours of the perpetual vows have passed, but God’s great grace has remained in my soul. I feel I am all God’s; I feel I am His child, I feel I am wholly God’s property. I experience this in a way that can be physically sensed. I am completely at peace about everything, because I know it is the Spouse’s business to look after me. I have forgotten about myself completely. My trust placed in His Most Merciful Heart has no limit. I am continuously united with Him. It seems to me as though Jesus could not be happy without me, nor could I, without Him. Although I understand that, being God, He is happy in Himself and has absolutely no need of any creature, still, His goodness compels Him to give Himself to the creature, and with a generosity which is beyond understanding.


It’s a different feeling when you give joy to others than gaining joy for oneself.
Just take for example of our lives before knowing the Divine Mercy, problems are plenty because of complacency. At a glance you may notice that the person next beside you is not happy, the more that God is likewise not happy.
Only when invited, people come in numbers to commune with the people at the Jacob's Well. Try to notice on occasions without an invitation and for sure the attendees are limited. Do you think God will be happy about this?
I don’t know why I am still here in this community until now. In my constant engagement, I would say, “Please be patient with me, Lord!”

Dedicate your life to what life really matters but do not rely to any creatures. It seems that it is impossible not to rely on others (boss or company), however, all things that your mind could fathom is only a grain in the eyes of God. Receiving a truckload of grains of rice would not be impossible only if we rely on God.


Occasionally, we turn to be a barrier than a blessing to others because of reliance to human than God. This is why we frequently end up in pains because of expectations with our loved ones that are not met. Otherwise God will show us signs and wonders once we’re dependent on Him, in our strength, competence and knowledge.

At all cost, I would remain happy and ask God to be grateful even at an instance when it opposes my will because I know that God is just fixing everything for me.

In an instance, I was happy about Marion’s reaction when I asked her to serve in Bacolod. She simply laughed at the risk of losing her job telling me like, “It’s just okay Lord. Anyway, I’m only receiving a near to the ground remuneration.”
If you’re burned out in the community, you could take other alternative like Divine Mercy enthronement  but take out His name in “Jesus I trust in You” and replace it with your name if you’re relying on you than Jesus.
Sometimes it’s difficult to pray because it appears that we’re teaching God to comply on what has to be taken on us.


All of the inhabitants on earth are just like a drop of water in the eyes of God. Just take a look on how God reigns on mankind. Do you notice how vast is the ocean versus the land area. In fact, the experts that saturated the ocean a short time ago to locate the airplane that crashed could never find any debris of an aircraft in the Indian Ocean.

Let us assume that God is the ocean, whereas you and I are drops of water. You and I as drops when mixed with the ocean could no longer be found anywhere. It’s just that we don’t blend with the ocean because of separating ourselves with God more often than not.

Diary 295 At that moment Jesus asked me, My child, how is your retreat going? I answered, “But Jesus, You know how it is going.” Yes, I know, but I want to hear it from your own lips and from your heart. “O my Master, when You are leading me, everything goes smoothly, and I ask You, Lord, to never leave my side.” And Jesus said, Yes, I will be with you always, if you always remain a little child and fear nothing. As I was your beginning here, so I will also be your end. Do not rely on creatures, even in the smallest things, because this displeases Me. I want to be alone in your soul. I will give light and strength to your soul, and you will learn from My representative that I am in you, and your uncertainty will vanish like mist before the rays of the sun.


It is not good that you look stressed because of too much pre-occupation. Anything that is beyond the normal is not good because God’s grace overflows even if you don’t move.

Cheer up even in the midst of an ordeal because God journeys with you.
Never mind with the stiff-necked because no matter how eager and persistent you are for their conversion, thing would not be easy. Instead, offer it to the Lord.

Commonly, we ask a lot in prayers but our ears are closed when it comes to giving back what is due to God on sharing your abilities.



A faithful servant knows no boundaries. He/she works unceasingly.

Diary 742  My daughter, if I demand through you that people revere My mercy, you should be the first to distinguish yourself by this confidence in My mercy. I demand from you deeds of mercy, which are to arise out of love for Me. You are to show mercy to your neighbors always and everywhere. You must not shrink from this or try to excuse or absolve yourself from it.

I am giving you three ways of exercising mercy toward your neighbor: the firstby deed, the second – by word, the third – by prayer. In these three degrees is contained the fullness of mercy, and it is an unquestionable proof of love for Me. By this means a soul glorifies and pays reverence to My mercy. Yes, the first Sunday after Easter is the Feast of Mercy, but there must also be acts of mercy, and I demand the worship of My mercy through the solemn celebration of the Feast and through the veneration of the image which is painted. By means of this image I shall grant many graces to souls. It is to be a reminded of the demands of My mercy, because even the strongest faith is of no avail without works. O my Jesus, You Yourself must help me in everything, because You see how very little I am, and so I depend solely on Your goodness, O God.


Good followers should experience frequent dryness. Feeling of self-sufficiency loses one’s yearning of God.

Strong servants are the reservoir of God’s goodness. Weak leaders are the stumbling block of God’s overflow.

May God’s cloud of spirit that enveloped Moses be everybody’s mantle of protection in our daily journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adsense

Adsense

Adesense



yourimagetitle
Visit us @ FRIENDS OF THE DIVINE MERCY
Visit us @ FRIENDS OF THE DIVINE MERCY

Adsense

Adsense