yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle

Adsense

Adsense

Adesense

Monday, January 12, 2009

Profile

Allan E. Ecleo
Catholic Charismatic Divine Mercy Devotee

When I started this concept of reaching out to the people to all walks of life on a global set up, it was simply responding to God's call "You shall love the Lord, your God, with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. You shall love your neighbor as yourself." (Matthew 22:37-39). Conceivably, my love towards God and the communities was not that zealous yet throughout the first few months because I left blogspot shortly after, for a couple of reasons; I lost my job which was my source for internet rental and I did not find enjoyment on it anymore. 

This started when Friends of the Divine Mercy's website changed its format. Formerly, anyone can make a comment on every posts.  At that time, I enjoyed posting a comment because I could articulate my experiences both failures and victories.

So when they removed that feature, I looked for another avenue where I could continue my advocacy and this was how Jesus Christ Ministry (JCM) was established.  

Since 2010 up to 2013, my involvement had been stopped.  It was last April 2014 that I revisited this site when Facebook removed its feature on linking, wherein I could no longer create a reference link in a form of a word.  I usually place clickable links as references on any topics that are sensitive to make it more credible, bona fide and verifiable than attaching the whole URL which is grubby to look at.  

Fortunately when I returned to my Blogspot, I enjoyed it because I know already to put some pictures on every blog and even explored a lot of new ideas, which I was not able to perform previously because of my limited time on computer considering that I was only renting compared now that I possess my own PC courtesy of my younger brother Darwin Ecleo.  

With this comeback, my zeal to be re-connected with the mission becomes more intense than before because of feeling of fulfillment.  Hindrance is still present on the issue of unoptimized dissemination of insights but bravely endure this than lingering on the barrier and do nothing about it. In fact, it's been four (4) times that Facebook blocked me since April of this year on the ground of sending insights to different group pages.  For me to recover my account, I had to make a guess on every pictures they sent especially that these pictures are my friends' siblings than their images, to identify that I'm truly the owner of the page I am repossessing.

After almost 2 weeks of suspension, the mission continues.  I don't know until when will they block me while using FB as another channel of bringing the good tidings, but this undertaking shall remain in my heart, my strength, my mind and in my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adsense

Adsense

Adesense



yourimagetitle
Visit us @ FRIENDS OF THE DIVINE MERCY
Visit us @ FRIENDS OF THE DIVINE MERCY

Adsense

Adsense